Skip navigation

I had intended my previous post to be the last on the V joint. But, as I’ve just completed a guitar using the one that I made for the photographs, the series can end in a rather more satisfactory way by showing how it turned out on an actual instrument.

 

 
Here’s a close-up to show any sceptics that the small extra piece of wood glued on to the male part of the V really is invisible in the finished joint – scroll down to the last couple of photographs in this post if you can’t remember what I’m talking about.

 

Advertisements

3 Comments

  1. Wow, amazing job and beatiful pictures! I`m just beggining as an amateur luthier and your blog is really inspiring and it helps in my learning process. Best wishes.

    • Christopher Martyn
    • Posted February 25, 2012 at 4:52 pm
    • Permalink
    • Reply

    Many thanks. Glad to hear that you’ve found it useful.

  2. Gorgeous!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: